Founded in 2000, GlobalHotelNetwork.com represents Travel & Tourism's public & private sector globally. Our Members include over 25 hotel company CEOs, Chairmans and Presidents (and their C-Suite) and a worldwide network of 100 highly respected hotel Investment Advisors and Thought Leaders from a variety of disciplines.
As a Trusted Voice in the Travel & Tourism sector, GlobalHotelNetwork.com:
- Reports on breaking industry news via social media channels
- Conducts interviews with CEOs & industry leaders
- Publishes market reports & thought leadership columns
- Sponsors over 50 hotel investment conferences in every region of the world.
Our priorities in 2019 are:
- To provide hotel investment and operations insights on regions/countries/cities worldwide,
- To offer a global platform for sharing high level intelligence and ideas
- To recognize the good work of CSR initiatives,
- To foster industry innovation and entrepreneurship
- To promote industry gatherings
The mission of GlobalHotelNetwork.com is to be the Premier Provider of Market Insights and Thought Leadership for CEOs, C-Suite Executives and Decision Makers in the Global Travel and Tourism Industry.
GlobalHotelNetwork.com highly values: Accountability, Adaptability, Agility, Authenticity, Charity, Clarity, Community, Creativity, Dependability, Dignity, Diversity, Duty, Equality, Generosity, Honesty, Humanity, Hospitality, Integrity, Intentionality, Loyalty, Maturity, Mutuality, Nobility, Opportunity, Productivity, Profitability, Punctuality, Quality, Reliability, Respectability, Sanctity, Simplicity, Sincerity, Sustainability, Strategy, Tenacity, Transparency, Trustworthy, Versatility, Unity
We are committed to excellence in business & innovation and in the spirit of Johann Sebastian Bach, our work is also done Soli Deo Gloria.
Robert G.Harp, Jr.
Founder, CEO and Publisher
A first mover in digital publishing, GlobalHotelNetwork.com, was founded shortly after Google & Paypal (1998) & Alibaba (1999) and existed before Pandora (2000), TripAdvisor (2000), iPod (2001), MailChimp (2001), iTunes (2001), LinkedIn (2002), iTunes Music Store (2003), Wordpress (2003), Skype (2003), Facebook (2004), Yelp (2004), YouTube (2005), Twitter (2006), iPhone (2007), Tumblr (2007), App Store (2008), Spotify (2008), Uber (2009), WhatsApp (2009), iPad (2010), Instagram (2010), WeChat (2011), SnapChat (2011), Kindle (2011), Google+ (2011) & Alexa (2014).