Market Insights, Thought leadership, Indutry Intelligence
"GlobalHotelNetwork.com provides ‘business intelligence’ that actually lives up to the name. In today’s world, it seems like everyone has their own facts and figures, but GHN breaks down all this information strategically and accurately to provide what those in the hospitality industry need to know.” Chris Nassetta, CEO, Hilton
“GlobalHotelNetwork.com is a comprehensive, convenient-must-read for hospitality leaders. It's a great source of information and valuable industry insight from around the world.” Mark Hoplamazian, President and CEO, Hyatt
Twenty years ago, GlobalHotelNetwork.com (GHN) was established with the vision to be the leading online publisher of hotel investment insights, thought leadership and industry intelligence for leaders in the global travel and tourism industry.
Today, GHN serves:
- The industry’s most recognizable hotel brands, such as Accor, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Montage, Radisson and The Peninsula Hotels;
- Technology giants, Expedia. Facebook, Google, HP, IBM, Microsoft and Oracle;
- Leading real estate brokerage firms BDO, CBRE, Colliers, Horwath, JLL;
- Influential trade associations, such as the World Travel & Tourism Council, UNWTO, US Travel Association, Pacific Asia Travel Association and AH&LA.
- The industry's most prominent hotel conferences globally
We invite you also to become a member of the Global Hotel Network.
For just an annual membership fee of US $995.00, you and your designated colleagues will receive the weekly GHN Executive e-Brief — featuring market insights, thought leadership and industry intelligence, from the best minds in the industry. Join today.
From the Publisher, Robert Harp